Available since version: Gideros 2011.6
This event is dispatched when mouse is moved. It is possible to generate this event using touch actions, by enabling this option through project settings.
Difference between Event.MOUSE_HOVER
is that mouse move have at least 1 button pressed, but mouse hover does not have any mouse buttons pressed.
Mouse move events that are emulated on mobiles have left button pressed by default.
Mouse button can have values of:
Event.MOUSE_MOVE = "mouseMove"
- x: (number) x coordinate of the click
- y: (number) y coordinate of the click
- rx: (number) unrounded x coordinate of the click
- ry: (number) unrounded y coordinate of the click
- button: (number) Mouse button pressed