Available since version: Gideros 2011.6
This event is dispatched on touch begin action. It is possible to generate this event using mouse actions, by enabling this option through project settings.
Event.TOUCHES_BEGIN = "touchesBegin"
- touch.x: (number) x coordinate of the current touch
- touch.y: (number) y coordinate of the current touch
- touch.rx: (number) unrounded x coordinate of the touch
- touch.ry: (number) unrounded y coordinate of the touch
- touch.id: (number) the id of current touch. This number is 1 if this is a first touch, 2 if it is a second, etc.
- touch.type: (string) Input type, possible values: finger, pen, mouse, penTablet
- touch.pressure: (number) Pressure on screen, 0 if not able to detect
- allTouches: (table) lua table containing previously described touch table with x, y, rx, ry and id properties for all touches that are currently on device.