Available since version: Gideros 2018.9
Returns computed placement value according to Gideros layout system.
The returned table can contain the following fields:
* '''startx''': The 0-based index of the column the child was placed into
* '''starty''': The 0-based index of the row the child was placed into
* '''width''': The width of the child
* '''height''': The height of the child
* '''weightx''': The horizontal weight of the child
* '''weighty''': The vertical weight of the child
* '''minWidth''': Minimum width
* '''minHeight''': Minimum height
(table) = Sprite:getLayoutInfo()
- table: Table of layout information.