Available since version: Gideros 2016.08
Create a texture from pixel data.
Texture.new(pixels, width, height [, filtering, options])
- pixels: (string) A string containing actual R,G,B,A compoents of each pixel in the new texture. Each component is stored as a byte.
- width: (number) width of the texture to create
- height: (number) Height of the texture to create
- filtering: (boolean, default to false) indicate that the texture should be filtered
- options: (table, optional) A table that specifies optional paramaters. Currently, "transparentColor", "wrap" and "format" fields are supported.